Senior HR Generalist
Temporarily WFH due to COVID-19 • Chennai, India
Location: Chennai, India. Work from home flexible but individuals must be eligible to work in Chennai, India without sponsorship
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
At Inspire, we create an online community where patients and caregivers can connect to find answers, find a community that truly understands their experiences and through empathy and support really enables human connection and empowerment that drives patient centricity. Our HR/Talent team is searching for an HR Generalist in Chennai, India to work with our growing team to provide expertise around HR including but not limited to HR planning, hiring, sourcing, onboarding, engagement, performance, payroll, benefits, and compensation.
Our new team member will:
- Ensure a seamless execution of all HR programs and processes within the Inspire Analytics.
- Collaborate with US based management on HR processes including planning; hiring and sourcing; onboarding and integration; training and development; objective-setting and performance management; and compensation and rewards.
- Draft and manage HR Policies and Compliance with HR Laws
- Post and edit jobs
- Effectively conduct onboarding and termination processes using JIRA
- Support Managers in recruitment efforts including creating and posting jobs, scheduling interviews, preparing offers and new employee paperwork processing
- Manage Employee Relation and resolving queries of employees pertaining to policies, processes, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Engage with employee regarding grievances and support employee relationship management and engagement
- Conceptualize and drive employee engagement initiatives across the organization.
- Create and roll out various HR events
- Handle interpersonal conflicts, Disciplinary issues with utmost confidentiality/ sensitivity
- Implement the PIP process for relevant cases
- Analyze existing programs and make recommendations where necessary for ongoing improvements.
- Engage with management and peers from US based offices
- Support managers in the feedback and performance management processes
- Engage with payroll regarding confirmation of employee related leave time, hours, salary adjustments, bonus payments, etc.
- Gather relevant information as inputs to management reporting through surveys, questionnaires and meetings.
- Order and track equipment for employees; set up and management of office applications and training
WHAT WE NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Human Resources (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills are required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Familiar and working experience related to employee life cycle and related HR processes.
- Strong knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues is required.
- Understanding of talent acquisition and management best practices
- Knowledge of HR laws and compliance best practices
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Resourcefulness and team collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the intersection of health and technology
- Strong empathy for members and passion for growth
- Collaboration – an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Full time employees are eligible for:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Flexible Time Off policy