Full Stack Engineer
Temporarily WFH due to COVID-19 • Chennai, India
Location: Chennai, India. Work from home flexible but individuals must be eligible to work in Chennai, India without sponsorship
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
At Inspire, we are connecting patients and caregivers to help our members find answers, find a community that truly understands their experiences and through empathy and support really enables human connection and empowerment that drives patient centricity. Our Engineering team is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to work with a team to create the premier platform for patients and caregivers to connect with one another and support each other throughout their personal health journey.
Our new team member will:
- Extending and maintaining complex systems involving multiple components.
- Building RESTful API services and clients.
- Working in a very supportive and collaborative Agile team environment that values your ideas, opinions, curiosity, and creativity
- Helping to improve our code quality through unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and contributing ideas which enhance our technology, algorithms and products
- Evaluating new technologies and helping to modernize our technical infrastructure
- Working with our Product team to understand requirements for new products and features
WHAT WE NEED:
(required and preferred skills)
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- Strong application development background.
- Work experience as a Python developer.
- Experience with building and operating a modern REST API.
- Comfortable working with Linux command line tools and bash shell.
- Good experience working with ORM technologies like SqlAlchemy.
- Experience using the different cloud service providers, especially AWS
- Experience using container solutions like Docker.
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Git, Jenkins, or other CI/CD tools.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology, processes, and practices.
- Experience with test automation using pytest.
- Familiarity with secure coding guidelines and standards.
- Effective communication in person and over text.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Resourcefulness and team collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the intersection of health and technology
- Strong empathy for members and passion for growth
- Collaboration – an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Full time employees are eligible for:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Flexible Time Off policy