Monthly Dose > Volume 21 >> | September 2022
Conferences and events across the Inspire communities
Ovarian Cancer National Conference
September 21-22, 2022 (virtual)
$75 to attend
The Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance’s annual conference will cover:
- New ovarian cancer treatments
- Rare ovarian cancers
- Managing recurrence
- Understanding genetic testing and counseling
- And more
All attendees gain access to the full suite of sessions to watch after the conference is over.
Don’t miss this opportunity to empower yourself with knowledge, and experience the largest conference for ovarian cancer survivors, family and friends, from the comfort of your own home.
Visit the Inspire Ovarian Cancer Community.
Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Conference
September 16-18, 2022 (virtual)
Free to attend
The Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association is hosting their annual conference. Attendees will include:
- Anyone diagnosed with any type of thyroid cancer (papillary, follicular, medullary, and anaplastic)
- Anyone who wants to know about thyroid cancer clinical trials and the future of treatment options
- Anyone whose life has been touched by thyroid cancer – newly diagnosed, pre-treatment, being tested, long-term survivors, advanced disease, clinical trials, and caregivers
Visit the Inspire Thyroid Cancer Connect Community.
World Lung Day
September 25, 2022
The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through education, advocacy and research.
Visit these Inspire communities, created in partnership with the American Lung Association:
Lung Cancer Survivors
Living with Lung Disease
Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis
Caring for Pulmonary Fibrosis
Living with Asthma
September Health Awareness Events
Additional health awareness events happening this month:
- Interstitial Cystitis Awareness Month
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Menopause Awareness Month
- Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Month
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
Visit an Inspire community to read more from people living with these health conditions.
“One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
– Dalai Lama XIV